Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Nostradamus Leads to Meditation

The "Conversations with Nostradamus" series will always hold a special place in my heart. It was these books that pushed me to make a serious effort to figure out the truth for myself.

After reading these books, I felt certain that neither the author nor her subjects had fabricated the contents. Ordinary people were hypnotized by Dolores and she simply wrote down what they said. It was like she was communicating with an entirely different mind, through the same physical body. Could it be true that the universe contained hidden spiritual dimensions? Well, I was determined to find out for myself and since I wasn't about to let anyone hypnotize me, I instead pursued the next best method: meditation.

So while hypnosis produces immediate results, meditation is a much longer process. After some internet research, I decided that at least 3-6 months of 1 hour per day of meditation was required before results were guaranteed. In November of 2001, I made a firm resolve to meditate for 1 hour per day, 7 days a week for 6 months. If nothing happened, I would forget everything and go back to my normal routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment